AIM
doomboy05

Zarbon's MT Vegeta lander Zarbon's MT Vegeta lander

Genious

I have never seen anything which made me laugh so much. Animation was great, sound was great. But the characters and idea, absolute genious. Keep up the good work, this is deffinately going into my favourite movies.

BogusRed responds:

Thank you doomboy00 for your review and rating of 10. Thank you again for adding to your favorites. :)

DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

AWESOME!!

Dude this is so fucking awesome. I've watched all of your flash movies and you are a fucking genious. You rock!!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

Watch this now! You will laugh your socks off

This is a great example of what sort of humor i love to see. This has got to be one of the funniest things i have seen. I just love watching it again and again, it never gets boring. The characters are hilarious and i would just like to say 'f()@ that kid'. Great humor guys, I hope to see more :)

Gravity based movement Gravity based movement

kept me busy

If youv got 5 minutes to spare this is great. Lovely bit of scripting and great just to watch them move around the screen bumping into one another. Great Job. I really hope that you develop this into a bigger game

WallArcher responds:

The effects of physics always seem to amuse people, i'm pretty sure that something based on this could have great possibilities.

StarCraft FA 3 StarCraft FA 3

Nice spin off of an awesome game

I have played a few fan games on starcraft and I have to say this has to be the best. I very much enjoyed playing this game, really good job :)