AIM
doomboy05

Zarbon's MT Vegeta lander Zarbon's MT Vegeta lander

Genious

I have never seen anything which made me laugh so much. Animation was great, sound was great. But the characters and idea, absolute genious. Keep up the good work, this is deffinately going into my favourite movies.

BogusRed responds:

Thank you doomboy00 for your review and rating of 10. Thank you again for adding to your favorites. :)

DCK: Oh, Baby! DCK: Oh, Baby!

AWESOME!!

Dude this is so fucking awesome. I've watched all of your flash movies and you are a fucking genious. You rock!!

Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3 Tomorrow's Nobodies Ep.3

Watch this now! You will laugh your socks off

This is a great example of what sort of humor i love to see. This has got to be one of the funniest things i have seen. I just love watching it again and again, it never gets boring. The characters are hilarious and i would just like to say 'f()@ that kid'. Great humor guys, I hope to see more :)

We Hate It When... We Hate It When...

Love this

I have watched this piece of genious many a time and just enjoyed the wonderful graphic humor and had the song hammered into my head. This is deffinately one of my favourite watched flash animations to date. Excellent job :)

8-bit Theater 2 8-bit Theater 2

Great

This animation is execellent, its so funny. I can't wait till 8-bit Theater 3. Make sure it is as good as this.
Good Job.